Christian's Dynasty

MY OWN DYNASTY

What's up my friend, how are you? This is my first time making a blog. I hope that this wont get failed. But first, i want to introduce my self. I am
Christian Andrew Benjamin Alegro. I am the son of Mary Grace V. Alegro and Reynaldo V. Alegro. I have 3 brothers but sadly the eldest died. I am the 2nd to the youngest. I am just a simple 17 years old boy.  May 31, 2002 is the day i was born. I am currently studying at Philippine Christian University-Dasma, Grade 12 Student. I am taking humanities(HUMSS) strand which is not closely related of what i am taking in college which is Tourism because i want to be a Flight Attendant.

 My life is kinda mess but still has a beautiful mood everyday. My mother didn't take care of me since then. i like playing softball. It's kinda new but when i first play this? I really enjoyed it. This picture happened last year(2018) im at grade 11 that time so im a newbie. But still we get to the semi finals. We defeat the champion with the score of 10-0 and thats good for us. atleast we've enjoyed .

This lady is my beautiful grandmother who take care of me since my mother left me and my brothers. She gave me all what she can give. She fight for me in every little way. I feel that she love me more than she love herself. That's why i never regret having this kind of life because she never failed to make me loved in my everyday life. She's the best thing that happened in my life and i will always treasure it until the day that i blew my last breath. I am aiming to reach my goal. I know it will be hard but my faith, perseverance and determination won't be lose by just the struggles. My motivation is big enough to pursue everything i want in my life and also what others want me to be someday.
I like taking pictures like scenery. Sunset or sunrise. Every beautiful view is heaven for me because it gives me so much pleasure and satisfaction, it remove all the stress inside my messed body. It refreshen my soul when ever i see beautiful view. I also like playing basketball with friends. I like physical games. I like adventure, i know it seems weird but i like being challenged. My other hobbies is drinking every kind of coffee. I can't go anywhere without drinking a glass of coffee. I want americano coffee rather than capuccino, mocha or what ever flavored coffee. I like lying down in our roof if i want to go away but not so far away. My mind calmed when im thinking about ramdom stuff there. The ambiance is more friendly than having a friend beside. I also like making poetries about ramdom things but the best thing i want to do is listening and creating music, in this way i can express what i want to say with sound, rhythm, and beat.



I think thats all for todays guys. I hope this blog is not look bad since this is my first time. Im looking forward to create more because i really enjoyed it. I express myself freely in this simple way. As i said, this is only my introduction, hope you all like this. Please bare with my pictures because im not that attractive enough, lol. Just comment everything you want to say or ask me anything, ill try to answer it as long as i can. I know my personality might be weird for ya'll but it's interesting. So guys, see you on my next blog. Hope you know me even if its just only a few things in my life. Thank you for the support and love. Godbless you all. One love, Good vibesss. Mwaaaah :*

Comments

  1. Wow cool post thanks for sharing! Lmao. I hope you continue to appreciate and value the things life gives you, may it be positive or negative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!!๐Ÿ˜Š I like how this blog made, very simple and refreshing to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one even its simple yet I like the content :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you introduce your lola shows how much you really love her. Your blog is worth reading! The readers can really get some lessons.
    Ps. I also love staying above our roof whenever I want to think of somethin' though I'm a girl oh well, nvm HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I like the content. :)) sana all may blog na.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the content very inspirational ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. WowowowowowowowowowowowoWonderful! I like the way you describe your self

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY LIKE THE CONTENT!CONTINUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy for who u r now <3, keep growing paredudebro and goodluck for finding some missing piece of u. be nice always :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nice blog for the first timer. You will have a big future๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY INSPIRATIONAL. LOOKING FORWARD TO READ YOUR FUTURE BLOGS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog zer.Keeep it uppo๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also like trying several variety of coffee!!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow cool and nice blog even though it was your first time๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the content, full of principles in life and very inspirational ✨. Just keep on doing the things that make you happy ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy your life and dont be sad ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’• I love music too, skl hehe๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
  16. i consider myself as lola's girl , i also love sceneries they are very peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. True colors what really matters
    I really love your content really inspires me keep it up . .sharing your story will help to share who you really are lovelots

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also remember my grandmother.Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You’re sooo cool. You inspired me a lot๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm really happy that you love your grandparent. I have my Grandmother too, she still alive and i always treat her special. so i hope that you will do it too. Godbless to you my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job! Apply as our valued blogger at www.https://castingcouch.com/jejowuaydbfenkek/hwjwbekfo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This reminds me of my Ina, she took a good care of me too. Keep being a good grandson

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maybe your life now is mess but I believe that God has a plan for you. Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, always do your best and the things that makes you happy. Keep it up!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  26. The positivity beyond those problems are good tooo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Interesting ! Hoping that you'll keep on looking to the positive side of the things and remember the lessons that you've learned all through your life. Continue to rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I salute you for being strong everyday. Remove negativity to your life, be positive always

    ReplyDelete
  29. your blog tells a lot <3 stay strong AJA !

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ganda๐Ÿ’• God bless you ๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  31. Continue loving your lola! Stay strong and Godbless also!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Through this blog I can tell that no amount can measure nor words can describe how much of unconditional love you have for your lola❤️ Really great blog❤️

    ReplyDelete
  33. Catchy title and creative content! Love the blog itself, looking forward for more of your works!

    ReplyDelete
  34. my heart melted as i read the paragraph that was dedicated for your grandmother, that's beautifuuuuul

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice, stay lovable apo ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment